Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthdays

We celebrated 25 only 12 days apart.

Beautiful little Rad- He's still that same kid inside

Rad's Birthday was: Simple yet Enjoyable.

New Suit & Tie.

Xbox game, ipod arm band.


BBQ with high school pals.


Cake complete with 25 candles.



Jess' was: Extravagant & Nostalgic.

Little me- From 5 to 25 in the blink of an eye

It was my graduation trip slash bday present. It's been five years since I'd been home for my birthday. A lot has changed since then. Finally ready to re-live that day.

My 20th birthday- I knew this would be my last with her. We spent every moment together that day. One month later, we said our goodbyes.

Missing her, but found him.


San Diego. The temple was amazing- we had it pretty much to ourselves!



Family. We had a family party for all the may bdays, but I'm pretending it was all for me!


New shoes x2. (Rad is really good at shopping even though he hates it!)


New purse x2.


Thanks to My bro Shane & sis-in-law Josie, and of course their kids (Arick, Amie, Emily, Adam, Aaron, Ethan, Isaac & Evan.. Did I get everyone??????) for my rainbow purse. I have gotten TONS of compliments on it! Rad lovingly calls it my beach bag!

Old Town- Birthplace of San Diego, Founded by the Mormon battalion: complete with street performers and fresh salt water taffy



Disneyland (Of course free for the birthday girl!) with my sweetheart.. and churos.


Chels, I know what you are thinking- and yes you WERE closing your eyes in this picture. Thankfully I was able to use photoshop to take part of Mickey's ear and reconstruct your face.

Here's us... and chels & shawn (aka the twins)


The creepiest cruise around the world.


The most lifelike, talking, dancing, running, soccer playing robot in the world.


Altogether, 'twas a perfect day. No crowds or lines, perfectly cool sunshine, got to wear an awesome pin and was told happy birthday at least 100 times.


Magical.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat birthday, Jessica! It's nice to see that life is fun after graduate school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!! I loved the update!! Your blog is so simple and beautiful to read and follow! THe cake was AMAZING! Once again You are an incredible person Jessica Clark! And I count my blessings for having the opportunity of knowing you! I love you! I can't wait to catch up!

    Loves!

    ReplyDelete